Introduction

Hello, every one!

My name is Ayaka.
  
Since I started blogging, I will introduce myself.

 I'm from Nagasaki, Japan.

I'm a university student, and I belong to the faculty of law.

I entered the faculty of law to make my future dream come true.

My dream is to become an immigration officer.




By the way, a serious story ends here, and I will introduce my favorite.

      food  :  tomato
          singer  :  Charlie Puth
    color  :  yellow
               flower  :  Transvaal daisy
  country  :  Canada
          sport  :  badminton
                time  :  early morning
    season  :  autumn
           subject  :  world history

There are many things I like😍





Thank you for coming to my page and reading!



 

コメント

  1. I hope your dream come true!

    返信削除
  2. I'm from Nagasaki too.Nice to meet you.
    You dream is so cool! I hope your dream comes true.

    返信削除
  3. You have a nice dream! I hope you can be a immigration officer.

    返信削除
  4. I'm sure that your dream comes true.

    返信削除
  5. I hope your dream will come true!

    返信削除
  6. I belong to faculty of law.
    I belong to the Faculty of Law.

    food : tomato
    food: tomato


    返信削除
  7. Thank you for coming to my page and reading !
    Thank you for coming to my page and reading!

    返信削除
  8. Immigration officer is so cool!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿